SNDT Women’s University MPhil PhD Admission 2017: Applications will be invited by Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s (SNDT) University, Mumbai from the eligible candidates for M.Phil / PhD Admission for the academic session 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per prescribed schedule.
Eligibility Criteria for SNDT Women’s University MPhil PhD Admission 2017
- Female candidates having Master’s Degree in related stream with minimum of 55% marks for open category (50% for SC/ST or B grade category) of any statutory university in India or any other examination recognized by the University as equivalent to the Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for the SNDT M.Phil. /Ph.D. Entrance Test 2017.
- Candidates with graduate qualifications in Medicine (BDS, MBBS and Physiotherapy)/ Engineering who has developed imperative new products/ techniques/ apparatus/ special instruments, which are supposed to be a helpful contribution to her field, may be suggested by the appropriate Board of Studies and may be permitted to emerge for the written exam.
- Beneficiary members of the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants/ Institute of Chartered Accountants can apply for Ph.D. in a subject under the department of Commerce provided they possess Bachelor’s degree in the subject of any constitutional University, and hold minimum of 5 years’ work experience in their particular fields.
- Applicants who have qualified NET/ GATE/ SET/JRF/examination of govt bodies such as ICMR / CSIR/ ICAR / DBT/ UGC are excused from appearing or the written examination. But such candidates are required to appear for personal interview at the particular departments.
Application Form: How to apply?
Interested and eligible women candidates can obtain Application form for SNDT M.Phil. /Ph.D. Entrance Test 2017 from the Accounts Section of SNDT Women’s University by paying Rs 500/- (Rs 350/-for candidates belonging to SC/ST category) as per the scheduled date.
Candidates can also download the Application forms from University website link i.e. www.sndt.ac.in/downloads.htm. The payment of fee for downloaded application will be done at the time of submission of the application form, to the Accounts section.
Application fee Payment must be made in the form of a demand draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Registrar, S.N.D.T. Women’s University,” payable at Mumbai.
Duly filled application form completed in all respects should be submitted to the office of the Director, Board of College and University Development (BCUD) before due date.
List of the documents should be submitted with application Form
- Degree Certificate/ Passing Certificate of Post Graduate examination
- Mark sheet of Post Graduate Examination /mark sheet of the highest qualification acquired.
- Marriage Certificate (in case of name change)
- Medical Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Authority (in case of visually or physically challenged/ blind applicants)
Important dates (Tentative)
|End Date of submission of application forms||November 2016|
|Date of Examination at Pune and Mumbai||November 2016|
|Result will be announced on||November 2016|
|Interview date||November 2016|
|Interview results will be declared on||November 2016|
|Applicants meet guide||December 2016|
|End date for the registration||January 2017|