Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET) 2017, Check Application Form, Syllabus, Paper Pattern & Exam Date, TSTET 2017 Online Apply, TS TET 2017 Notification, TS TET 2017 Exam Date, TS TET 2017, Telangana TET 2017 Apply Online
Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET) 2017
Welcome to our website Mission Naukri – An Online Job Posting Sites – The Telangana State Government has soon announce the exam notification for all those candidates who are job seeks in Teaching field and apply for waiting in Telangana State. The candidates are going to eligible or interested in Teaching Job under Telangana State for Classes I to VIII. Here on this page all details about the TS TET Application form 2017 enough information about the eligibility recruitment and other details about the TS TET Notification 2017. All Interested candidates can download the TS TET Notification and first check all eligibility criteria then apply before or last date.
TS TET 2017 Application Form
The Telangana State Government t board is conducting the TET Exam for the get job in Public and Private Schools of the Telangana State. The Telangana Education Board has invited all applicants to fill the online application form for TS Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). The Application form is invited via online mode. If you want to make career in this field you should be read out to this article. We are inform that before apply all candidates need to read all instruction carefully and collect a valid information to fill application. Further more details like educational qualification, application fee, age limit, selection, how to apply, important dates & links etc.
www.tstet.cgg.gov.in 2017 Notification
- Conducting Authority:- Government of Telangana State School Education Dept
- Examination Name:- TS Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
- Post Name:- Teaching Post for classes I to VIII
- Apply Mode:- Online
- Examination Date:-
- Exam Level:- State Level
- Official website:-www.tstet.cgg.gov.in
TS TET 2017 Exam Date
- Online Application form Commencement: – March to April, 2017
- Date of Examination: – 01 May, 2017
- Download Admit Card: – April, 2017
Telangana TET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The applier candidates should have completed their post-graduation education and B.Ed from the recognized university or institutions.
The Minimum age limitation of the candidates is 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years old. An age relaxation will be available as per the govt rules and regulation.
The Selection of the candidates will be completed on the basis of the performance in the written examination. Aspirants will be certified on the basis of category wise given below describe
- For Open Category: – Minimum 60% marks
- For SC/ST/PH: – Minimum 40% marks
- For he BC Category: – Minimum 50%marks
The candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as registration fee.
TS TET 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Paper-1 is basically teaching at primary level (I to VIII)
- Paper-2 is for the upper primary level (VI to VIII)
- Paper-3 is that in which the candidates who are interested in teaching classes from (I to VIII)
- The Paper consists of 150 marks and the time durations one and a half hour.
- The Paper Constitute of questions related to pedagogy, Language-1, language-2, math’s and the environmental studies questions
- Each section consists of 30 marks each.
Official Website :–> tstet.cgg.gov.in
TS TET 2017 Admit Card
All those eligible to applier candidates who are going to appear the Telangana TS TET Examination 2017 they must be need bring with their Admit Card. Otherwise without exam call letter nobody else enter in exam cell and you are disqualify this time. Candidates can be downloading their TS TET Exam Admit Card before two week through an official website.
Dear Visitor : Visit our website regularly for latest updates. In case of any clarification on Mission Naukri – An Online Job Posting Sites then, please email us at [email protected] or comment your message below.