TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2016 notification along with online prescribed application for the total 2175 vacancies of Technical Asst, Field Assistant, Auditor, Junior Asst, Typist, Chemical Tester and many other approved posts has been issued to apply at its authorized website.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board is now in-process to circulate most awaited and desired advertisement this week as Employment News through their official web portal. The notification of TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2016 was all set for release to acquire well qualified workforce in various vacant posts such as JA, Typist, Technical & Field Asst, Draughtsman, etc. This is wonderful updates for the career oriented unemployed people who are thirstily searching new job openings in Tamil Nadu GEDCO and TANTRANSCO. Appropriate job seekers those who are interested should utilize this good opportunity of grabbing 2175 TNEB Electrical Mechanical Jobs by applying TANGEDCO online application.
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited is a State Government owned electrical power generation & distribution public sector undertaking company. It was established in the year 2010 on November 01 under section 131 of Electricity Act 2003. The head office of this organizational body is located at Chennai. It is under the parental control or subsidiary body of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board. It is responsible for transmission, generation and distribution of power supply throughout the state. This corporation has achieved a huge consumer base of more than 20 million since its formation. At present, it is working to achieve the goal of electrifying all households in villages around the state.
The board authority of corporation is planning to fill energetic, highly talented, physically fit, active minded and knowledgeable workforce with proven track records. So for that, organization will invites applications for direct recruitment of eligible candidates to published designations. There are total numbers of 1800 vacancies which includes assistant engineer posts (electrical/mechanical/civil), technical assistant posts (electrical/mechanical) and field assistant trainee posts. Other 750 posts are vacant for junior assistant position. Those appropriate contestants who had successfully completed their qualifications in 12th/ITI/Diploma/Graduation in relevant discipline from any recognized university are qualified to apply for TNEB TANGEDCO Vacancies.
Opening and closing date for submission of application will be specified later in official notification and it will release shortly on its primary portal. All the job hunters who find themselves suitable for this Government Jobs in TN State can proceed further by applying through online or offline modes. At the time of registration, contestants are advised to read carefully each and every recruitment instructions written in advertisement. All the information related to eligibility like upper age limit, age criteria, education qualifications, salary, application fee, selection systems, etc. are described briefly.
TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2016 Basic Details:
Job Placement: Tamil Nadu
Total Vacancies: 2175 posts
Allocation of Post wise Vacancies:
A) Direct Recruitment of 1475 Posts:
- Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 500 seats
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical) – 25 seats
- Assistant Draughtsman – 50 seats
- Field Assistant (trainee) – 900 seats
B) Direct Recruitment of 700 Posts:
- Junior Assistant/Administration – 100 seats
- Junior Assistant/Accounts – 250 seats
- Junior Auditor – 25 seats
- Tester Chemical – 100 seats
- Typist – 200 seats
- Steno- typist – 25 seats
As per indicative advertise published by TNEB, TANGEDCO and TANTRANSCO in December month for recruiting 2550 vacancies of multiple posts. One among the vacancies of Assistant Engineer posts notification was already released on 28/12/2015. Now remaining posts has released on 28/02/2016. So go ahead and try your best luck to grab published vacancy. Stay connected with us for collecting regular updates regarding the recruitment process and exam dates.
Important News (as updated on 01/03/2016):- Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd has released two different job notifications for the recruitment of enormous 2175 posts. The notification no. 01/2016 was published for total 1475 posts of Field Assistant, Technical Assistant (Electrical), Technical Assistant (Mechanical) and Assistant Draughtsman Jobs. Another notification 02/2016 was revealed for total 700 posts of Jr Assistant/Administration, Jr Assistant/Accounts, Junior Auditor, Tester Chemical, Steno- typist and Typist vacancies. Candidates must note that the further registration process will start from 07th March and ends on 21st March.
TANGEDCO 900 Field Assistant Jobs Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2015):
- Interested aspirants age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years as per our expectations.
- Benefit in upper age limit will be given to the Reservation Caste in accordance with TN Government Rules and Regulations.
- Intrigued candidates must have cleared their Diploma/Degree in relevant Engineering subjects along with computer knowledge or Graduation in finance dept i.e. B.Com, B.Sc., ITI, etc. from a Govt. approved University or Institute.
- For more detail information refer official notification by clicking on below given direct link.
Application/Examination Fee (Non-Refundable & Non-Adjustable):
- OC, BCO, BCM & MBC Quota: Rs. 500/- (five hundred only)
- SC, ST & SCA Quota: Rs. 250/- (two hundred and fifty only)
- Destitute Widow & Differently abled persons of all Communities: Rs. 250/- (two hundred and fifty only)
Pay Scale (per month):
- Those candidates who will be recruited for respective vacancies, they all receive Best Pay Band of Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/- along with other benefits.
At last, only best contestants will be selected on the basis of good marks and overall performance scored in examinations given below:-
- Written Test (85% weight-age)
- Personal Interview/Viva-Voice (15% weight-age)
How to fill TANGEDCO Recruitment Online Form 2016?
- Login to the authorized website of company.
- Now in the main page, press your pointer on the link of Notification.
- In next page official advertisement will open, read it carefully.
- If you are ok with the mentioned norms and instructions then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Enter each and every mandatory data for your desired post in prescribed application form.
- At last don’t forget to upload scanned colour photograph and signature of jpg format.
- Ensure filled items and then press ‘Submit’ button.
- Download and print out the hard copy of submitted form with Unique Reference ID No. for proof.
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application Forms: 07th March 2016 (Monday)
- Closure/Last Date for Registration of Online Applications: 21st March 2016 (Monday)
- Due Date for Payment of Fees via Canara Bank or Indian Bank: 23rd March 2016 (Wednesday)
- Hall Ticket Availability Date: 10-12 days before exam date
- Date of Written Examination: 03rd April 2016 (tentative)