TS LAWCET application form 2017 will be available at the official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) in the month of March, 2017. Candidates can fill up the form after remitting the necessary application fee. Explore this post to find complete information of TS LAWCET application procedure.
Candidates, meeting with all eligibility norms, are only permitted to apply for TS LAWCET. Therefore, candidates must read eligibility conditions as prescribed by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) before applying for TS LAWCET 2017.
Documents, Which Should be Kept Ready, Before Applying
Candidates must keep following documents ready before they apply for TS LAWCET 2017 as this is highly essential in terms of applying successfully:
- Family Income Certificate;
- Caste certificates for reserved category candidates;
- Date of Birth Certificate;
- Certificate showing residential status i.e. whether a candidate belongs to Telangana or outside the Telangana state;
- Qualifying exam mark sheets;
- Other important certificates such as NCC, sports etc.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit the official website link of TS LAWCET 2017;
- Now provide basic information including your name, date of birth, parent’s info etc.
- Then provide your academic information.
- Select TS LAWCET 2017 from the drop down menu.
- Then upload your signature and photograph.
- Then put the name of your preferred examination centre.
- Now, enter few other information such as your family income and reservation status.
- Get preview of filled in application form and if everything is right over there then you may click the ‘Submit’ button.
Candidates belonging to general category are required to make payment of Rs.350/-, whereas, this amount is Rs.250/- for SC/ST category applicants. The amount can be either paid through AP Online/ e- Seva/ TS Online/ mee- Seva centers or using debit card/credit card/net banking.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- There is no other mode available to obtain application form rather than online mode.
- Application form must be filled and submitted in online mode.
- Application fee must be remitted before applying online.
- Incomplete applications will be simply rejected. Therefore, candidates need to be careful enough while filling the form.