TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2017: Candidates who are appearing in TS LAWCET 2017 they need to gather complete information related to its exam pattern and syllabus. Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET) is conducted for admission to three years and five years LLB programmes.
This post will help you in knowing question paper pattern of TS LAWCET 2017 which includes numbers of questions, marking scheme, exam duration, subjects involved, language mode etc.
- The exam is conducting in pen and paper mode. Candidates need to mark answers of questions on OMR sheet.
- The test will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- There will be 120 questions in the paper divided into three subparts Part A (General Knowledge and Mental Ability), Part B (Current Events) and Part C (Legal Aptitude).
- All questions will be multiple choice objective type questions having one correct answer.
- The test is going to be held at Siddipet, Mahabubnagar, Warangal, Nizamabad, Nalgonda, Khammam, Karimnagar, Hyderabad and Adilabad.
Marking Scheme for Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET)
- Part A and B contain 30 questions each whereas, Part C will have 60 questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and it shows that total marks of the question paper will be 120.
- No deduction of marks will be applicable for wrong attempts.
- Candidates who have marked more than one answer for a particular question, that will be also assumed as wrong attempt and hence no marks awarded.
Build a strong strategy for exam preparation and follow the same. It will help you in achieving considerable marks in the test.