UKSEE Result 2017 will be published via online mode. The UKSEE also referred as Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam is a state level examination regulated by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). Through this exam, candidates will get admissions in the first year of MCA, B.Pharma, etc. and second year of B.Tech, MCA and other degree courses. Many colleges in Uttarakhand consider the UKSEE score for providing admission. Here students can check details regarding UKSEE 2017 Result.
UKSEE Result 2017
Students can get the UKSEE 2017 Result along with answer keys via online mode through the website. The authority shall prepare a merit list separately for all the programmes. The UKSEE merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the UKSEE exam. Candidate should preserve the printouts of the result for further admission process.
UKSEE 2017 Result Date
The UKSEE exam 2017 will be conducted in the last week of May 2017. The exam will be organized through pen and paper based mode. After the completion of the examination, the UKSEE Result 2017 will be declared in the first week of June 2017. Students may participate in the UKSEE counselling 2017 according to their rank in the merit list. The counselling procedure will be started from the third week of June 2017.
How to Check the UKSEE Result
Here we have mentioned some simple steps to check the UKSEE Result:
- Visit the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University (link will be provided here).
- Go through the result section.
- Search for the link related to “UKSEE Result 2017” and click on it.
- Separate list of result for various programmes will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the result link of the respective course.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- The result will contain details like course, roll number, name, main rank & category wise rank of qualified candidates.
- Candidates are advised to take printouts of the result and keep it safe for further use.