ULSAT Syllabus 2017: The syllabus of ULSAT 2017 (UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test) will make you aware with crucial topics and subjects that need to be covered during preparation of the exam. The information mentioned in this post will help you to plan your preparation in the right manner.
But before I’ll let you know about the syllabus of ULSAT 2017 let me first give you an outline of its exam pattern.
- The test is being conducted in online mode containing 150 questions. All questions will be objective type multiple choice questions.
- Four options will be given for every correct answer among which candidates need to mark the right answer.
- 1 mark will be given to candidates for every correct answer.
- No deduction of marks will be done for wrong attempt.
- Candidates who have marked more than one answer for a particular question that will be considered under wrong answer category.
ULSAT Syllabus 2017
Questions will be asked in the exam from below listed subjects:
- Quantitative & Numerical Ability: This part will include questions from General Mathematics of class 12th
- Language Comprehension: Candidates will find various comprehension passages of up to class 12th
- Legal General Knowledge: Here you’ll be examined in terms of your aptitude in general legal terms and proceedings. Questions are to be asked from Indian Constitution and Courts of India.
- Logical Reasoning: This section is designed in order to check your logical competence.
- Legal Aptitude: Here you’ll be examined in terms of how you clutch the legal situations and your potential towards solving them.