University of Calicut MSc Admissions 2017: Applications will be invited by University of Calicut from eligible candidates for admission to Master of Science (M.Sc) courses in the disciplines of Health Sciences of academic session 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can apply as per prescribed schedule.
The university offers M.Sc programme in following disciplines
- Sc Medical Biochemistry (two years) – 20 seats
- Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (two years) – 20 seats
- Sc Medical Microbiology (two years) – 20 seats
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calicut MSc Admissions 2017
Candidates seeking admission to M.Sc programme at University of Calicut must satisfy prescribed eligibility Criteria before apply for admission.
- Candidate should be passed four year B.Sc Examination in the related field from the University of Calicut with obtaining at least of 50% marks or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto
- The candidates who have done the qualifying examinations from the University of Calicut will be offered 5 points as weightage. Apart from this, 15% marks obtained by applicants in Part III of the qualifying examination will be provided as nativity weightage for those who are citizens of the districts of Palghat, Trichur, Malappuram, Wynad (except Mananthavady Taluk), Kozhikode.
Application Form: How to apply?
Application Forms and information booklet for M.Sc Admission at University of Calicut will be available to download from the website of university i.e. www.universityofcalicut.info (after the release of official notification). Candidates, who apply in the form downloaded from the website, need to enclose a chalan receipt for Rs.300/- (Rs.100/- for Candidates belonging to SC/ST category based on valid community certificate, given by a competent authority).
Candidates should attach the chalan receipt along with the filled up application form. The duly filled in application forms along with copies of mark sheers and other necessary documents must be forwarded to “The Director, School of Health Sciences, University of Calicut-673635” on or before due date.
Important dates (Tentative)
|Applications will be available from||July 2017|
|End date for the receiving of filled up application form||October 2017|