The UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2016 is scheduled to be held on June 12, 2016, at various exam centers across the country. As per the official notification, the UPSC CMS 2016 Exam will be conducted at 40 centers across the Nation.
On upsc.nic.in, UPSC CMS Exam 2016 Notification published on 5th March, Apply online for Combined Medical Service Exam 2016, fill UPSC CMS application Form.
Interested and eligible candidates who are willing to apply can check and ensure the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. The admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions”, the notification said.
UPSC has published combined medical officer exam. Interested candidates can apply online for UPSC CMS Entrance exam 2016. CMS 2016Online application form is available online from 5th March 2016 to 1st March 2016. On upsc.nic.in, UPSC will be released CMS Exam 2016 Notification on 5th March, Apply onlinefor Combined Medical Service Exam 2016 application/ Recruitment.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2016 Details:
UPSC CMS 2016 UPSC will declare vacancy for various posts of medical field like:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railway 2016
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service 2016.
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service 2016.
- Medical Officer in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi 2016.
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Corporation 2016.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 600
- Assistant Medical Officer- 46
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services – 250
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II – 97
- General Duty Medical Officer – 16
Job Category: Govt Jobs
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: Rs. 200 /- by general category contestants
No fee for Reserved and Female category aspirants
Selection Criteria: Written Examination and Interview
Pay Scale: Refer official notification
Eligibility Criteria to apply for UPSC CMS Examination 2016
Age Limit: Max 32 years to apply
Age relaxation is applicable to general category applicants
Education Qualification: Finished their MBBS from recognized Institute
Steps to apply for UPSC CMS Examination 2016
- Visit official website upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Part I registration against CMS EXAM 2016
- Fill the form and submit
- Click on Part II registration
- Fill the form
- Click on submit button
Starting date of online Registrations: 5th March 2016
Closing date of online Registrations: 1st April 2016
Last date for Payment of Fee in online mode: 1st April 2016
Last date for Payment of Fee by cash: 31st March 2016