Utkal University Distance Courses Admission Notification 2017: The applications will be invited by Utkal University for admissions to various UG and PG distance courses into its constituent institution i.e. Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education (D.D.C.E.) for the academic year 2017.
Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education was set up with the objective of offering quality education to the various working and adult learners and enduring education to all sections of the society by Distance and/or Continuing Education Mode.
Courses offered by DDCE, Utkal University Bhubaneswar
B.Com (Hons/ Pass), BA (Hons/ Pass ), MA (English, Odia, Sanskrit, Political Science, History, Public Administration, Economics and Education), MSW, MBA, M.Com, BBA, Integrated MBA, and PG Diploma in Management (MM/ HRM/FM/ DNM/ POM/TTM), PGDCA and Courses in NGO Management (Odia medium) under Distance Mode
The university also provides MCA (2-years Lateral and 3 years, Spoken English and Personality Development Courses), PG Diploma in Banking & Insurance Management under Continuing Education Programme.
Eligibility Criteria for Utkal University Distance Courses Admission Notification 2017
For MBA/PG Diploma in Management: Candidates having bachelor degree in any stream or equivalent and qualifying in the Entrance are eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidates having Bachelor Degree in any stream or equivalent are eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidates those born after 31st May 1993 are only eligible.
For MCA (2yrs/3 yrs)
- Candidates with Graduate Degree under 10+2+3 pattern recognized by the Utkal University with Mathematics or Statistics as core subject at least of 12th level are eligible for three year course
- Those who have done Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) / Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (B.Sc )(IT) / Bachelor of Science with Computer Science (Hon’s) /Bachelor of Science in Information Technology and Management (B.Sc)- ITM recognized by Utkal University are eligible for two year course
For MA / M.Com
Candidates having graduation degree from Utkal University or any other University in concerned subject are eligible to apply for MA admission.
For Master in Social Work (MSW)
Candidates holding graduation degree from Utkal University or any other University recognized by Utkal University in 10+2+3 pattern is eligible to get admission.
Application Form: How to apply
- Applications will be obtainable online as well as offline modes. For online application form candidate need to visit the official website of institute i.e. www.ddceutkal.ac.in
- Application form will be accessible from University or selected branches of Syndicate Bank or Website
- Candidates should pay the required programme fee through Crossed Demand Draft drawn on SBI / Syndicate Bank in favour of Director, DDCE, Utkal University payable at Bhubaneswar
- Candidates should write their Name, Address, and Purpose of payment and Enrolment Number on the back side of the Draft
- All candidates are recommended to keep the photocopies of the draft, fee receipt issued by Bank for Draft.
- Applicant can deposit the filled in application form at DDCE, Utkal University or send it by post to Director, DDCE, Utkal University, Vanivihar, Bhubaneswar-751007
Utkal University distance courses Selection Process 2017
Selection to Business Management and Computer Science Programme made through marks secured in online admission Test organized at DDCE.
For PG Diploma in Banking and Insurance Management, MBA Evening, and MCA course selection will be based on performance in personal Interview and Online Test.
Important dates (Tentative)
|Last date for form submission without late fee||July 2017|
|Last date for form submission with late fee of Rs 500/ (for all courses)||August 2017|